- A. K. R. Parveen Kumar, “An overview and survey of various cloud simulation tools,” in Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, vol. 5, no. 1, Dcember 2016.[Online].Available: http://www.cloudbus.org/cloudsim/.
- I. Sriram, “Speci, a simulation tool exploring cloud-scale data centres,” in CloudCom 2009, LNCS 5931, pp. 381-392, vol. 5, no.1, January 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/
- C. B. J. S. J. M. Robert Grossman, YunhongGu, “The open cloud testbed: a wide area testbed for cloud computing utilizing high performance network services,” in GridNets 2009, 2009.
- M. H. S. Y. K. M. K. Roy Cambpell, Indranil Gupta, “Open cirrus cloud computing testbed: Federated data centers for open sourcesystems and services research,” in The USENIX Hotcloud 2009, 2009.
- R. P. T. F. S. Ostermann, K. Plankensteiner, “Groudsim: an eventbased simulation framework for computational grids and clouds,” in CoreGRID/ERCIM Workshop on Grids and Clouds. Springer Computer Science Editorial, Ischia, 2010. 2010.
- D. R. M. P. Jain;, “Study and comparison of various cloud simulators available in the cloud computing,” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Comparative Analysis of Cloud Simulators Software Engineering, vol. 3, no. 9, September 20
- Collin Bennett, Robert Grossman and Jonathan Seidman, “ Malstone: A Benchmark for Data Intensive Computing”, Open Cloud Consortium Technical Report TR--‐09--‐01, 14 April 2009 Revised 1 June 2009
- C. Bennett, R. L. Grossman, D. Locke, J. Seidman, and S. Vejcik, “MalStone: Towards a Benchmark for Analytics on Large Data Clouds,” in Proceedings of the 16th ACM International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data mining (SIGKDD ’10), 2010, pp. 145–152.
- S. Ostermann, K. Plankensteiner, and D. Bodner, “Integration of an event-based simulationframework into a scientific workflow execution environment for grids and clouds”, ServiceWave 2011, pp.1-13, 2011.
- Ilango Sriram, “SPECI, a simulation tool exploring cloud-scale data centre’s”, CloudCom 2009, LNCS 5931, pp. 381-392, 2009, M.G. Jaatun, G. Zhao, and C. Rong (Eds.), SpringerVerlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2009
- Simon Ostermann, Kassian Plankensteiner, Radu Prodan, and Thomas Fahringer, “GroudSim: An Event Based Simulation Framework for Computational Grids and Clouds”, M.R. Guarracino et al. (Eds.): Euro-Par 2010 Workshops, pp. 305–313, 2011. Springer- Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2011
- S. Ostermann, K. Plankensteiner, and D. Bodner, “Integration of an event--based simulation- framework into a scientific workflow execution environment for grids and clouds”, ServiceWave 2011, LNCS 6994, pp.1-13, 2011.
- T. Fahringer, R. Prodan, R. Duan, et al., “ASKALON: a grid application development and computing environment,” 6th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing, pp.122-131, IEEE, 2005
- F. Fittkau, S. Frey, W. Hasselbring, “Cloud user-centric enhancements of the simulator cloudsim to improve cloud deployment option analysis”, Proceedings of the 1st European conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing, ESOCC’12, 2012.
- Y. Jararweh, Z. Alshara, M. Jarrah, M. Kharbutli, M. Alsaleh, “Teachcloud: a cloud computing educational toolkit”, Proceedings of the 1st International IBM Cloud Academy Conference (ICA CON 2012), IBM, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA, 2012.
- A. Nunez, J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, A.C. Caminero, G.G. Castane, J. Carretero, I.M. Llorente, “iCanCloud: a flexible and scalable cloud infrastructure simulator”, Journal of Grid Computing 10:1, 2012, page:185–209.
- A. Nunez, J.L. Vazquez-Poletti, A.C. Caminero, J. Carretero, I.M. Llorente, “Design of a new cloud computing simulation platform”, Proceedings of the International conference on Computational science and its applications, ICCSA’11, Santander, Spain, 2011, pp. 582– 593.
- FlexCloud: A Flexible and Extendible Simulator for Performance Evaluation of Virtual Machine Allocation Minxian Xu, Wenhong Tian, Xinyang Wang, Qin Xiong Dr. Tian, Mr. Wang and Miss Xiong are in the school of Computer Science, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), 610054; Mr. Xu is in the school of software engineering of UESTC.
- GloudSim: Google Trace based Cloud Simulator with Virtual Machines by Sheng Di, Franck Cappello 1INRIA, Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- DCSim: “A Data Centre Simulation Tool”- Gaston Keller, Michael Tighe, Hanan Lutfiyya and Michael Bauer -´ 2013 IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated NetworkManagement (IM2013).