- Bolkan, S., Goodboy, A.K. & Griffin, D.J., (2011) “Teacher Leadership and Intellectual Stimulation: Improving Students” Approaches to Studying through Intrinsic Motivation. Communication Research Reports, 28(4), pp. 337–346. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/088240 96.2011.615958.
- Bolkan, S., Goodboy, A.K. (2012) Behavioral indicators of transformational leadership in the college classroom. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17459435.2011.601520.
- Bolkan,S. & Goodboy, A.K. (2010) “Transformational Leadership in the Classroom: The Development and Validation of the student Intellectual Stimulation Scale” Communication Reports, 23(2), pp. 91–105. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08934215.2010.511399.
- Chavan,A. A., Khandagale, V. S. (2014) “Development of Critical Thinking Skill Programme for the Student Teachers of Diploma in Teacher Education colleges”, Issues and Ideas in Education, 2(1), pp.25–37.
- Duff, A. (2003) “Quality of learning on an MBA programme: The impact of approaches to learning on academic performance”, Educational Psychology, 23, pp.123–139. http:// dx.doi.org/10.1080/01443410303230.
- Duff, A. (2004) “The Revised Approaches to Studying Inventory (RASI) and its use in management education”, Active learning in higher education, 5, pp.56–72.
- Edinburgh Napier University (2013) “National Student Survey Update Report: “Areas for Improvement.” Available at: http://staff.napier.ac.uk/services/hr/development/acprofdev/ PL/Documents/NSS improvement 2013 _FINAL COPY.pdf.
- Edinburgh Napier University, (2014) NSS website. Available at: http://www. thestudentsurvey.com/the_nss.html [Accessed October 2, 2014].
- Entwistle, N. (1988) Styles of Learning and Teaching,
- Entwistle, N., Hanley, M., Hounsell, D. (1979) “Identifying distinctive approaches to studying”, Higher Education, 8, pp.365–380.
- Gupta, S.C., Kapoor, V.K. (2007) “Fundamentals of Applied Statistics”, Sultan Chand & Sons.
- Hair, J.F., Black, W.C., Babin, B.J., and Anderson, R. E., Hair, J.F., Black, W.C., Babin, B.J., and Anderson, R. E. (2009) “Multivariate Data Analysis - A Global Perspective”, New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc.
- Hetland, H., Sandal, G. (2003) “Transformational leadership in Norway; outcome and personality correlate”, European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 12(2), pp.147–170. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13594320344000057.
- Krouk, B.I., Member, S. & Zhuravleva, O.B. (2009) “Dynamic Training Elements in a Circuit Theory Course to Implement a Self-Directed Learning Process”, , 52(3), pp.394– 399. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TE.2008.930091.
- Lu, H. et al. (2007) “The Relationship of Kolb Learning Styles, Online Learning Behaviors and Learning Outcomes”, Educational Technology & Society, 10(4), pp.187–196.
- Pintrich, Paul, R. et al., (1991) “Manual for the Use of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire”, (MSLQ). , p.75.
- Project, E., (2005) “Shortened Experiences of Teaching and Learning Questionnaire ( SETLQ ). , 44, pp.1–3.
- Prosser, M.,Trigwell, K. (1999) “Understanding learning and teaching: The experience in highereducation”, Milton Keynes, England: SRHE,Open University Press.
- Savin-Baden, M. (2003) “Facilitating Problem-based Learning: Illuminating perspectives”, Buckingham: SRHE/Open University Press.
- Shahzad, S., Zareen, H. (2011) “Perception of intellectual stimulation, creativity and innovation among health managers working in tertiary level hospitals”, Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad, 23(3), pp.86–90.
- Wolters, C. A. (1998) “Self-regulated learning and college students’ regulation of motivation”, Journal of Educational Psychology, 90, pp.224–235. http://dx.doi. org/10.1037/0022-06188.8.131.52