For the last few years, rebel activities in addition to related intimidation have been a rising concern throughout the world which not only impacts the human life but also leads to loss of property, both structural impacts and its corporeal integrity. Special prominence has also been agreed to nuisance such as explosion and seismic activity. Different STAAD models generated were analyzed, the results of analysis have been discussed in this section. It contains different amount of TNT and varying standoff distance. Each case has its own maximum and minimum displacement which was found by using STAAD Pro V8i. Two different framed structures were used. In one of the cases, we used simple concrete bare frame having only beams and columns, whereas in the other case we used concrete framed structure with shear wall.
- Draganić, H., & Sigmund, V. (2012) “Blast Loading on Structures”, Tehnički Vjesnik, 19(3), 643– 652.
- G.I. TAILOR(1939). (1939) “The Air Wave Surrounding an Expanding Sphere’, (December 1939), PG.292.
- Marchand, K. A., & Alfawakhiri, F. (2004) “Blast and Progressive Collapse”, Facts for Steel Buildings, 2(2), 1–67.
- Meghanadh, M., Pradesh, A., Reshma, T., & Pradesh, A. (2017) “Blast Analysis and Blast Resistant Design of R . C . C Residential Building”, 8(3), 761–770.
- Pandey, A. K., Kumar, R., Paul, D. K., & Trikha, D. N. (2006) “Non-linear response of reinforced concrete containment structure under blast loading”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, 236(9), 993– 1002. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nucengdes.2005.09.015
- Safety_Stand_Off_Distances_Card. (n.d.).
- Shallan, O., Eraky, A., Sakr, T., & Emad, S. (2014). Response of Building Structures to Blast Effects, 4(2), 167–175.
- Shope, R. L. (2006). Response of Wide Flange Steel Columns Subjected to Constant Axial Load and Lateral Blast Load. Civil Engineering, Doctor of, 1–417.
- Unde, A. B., & Potnis, S. C. (2013) “Blast Analysis of Structures”, 2(7), 2120–2126.
- Vijay, A., & Subha, K. (2017) “Effect of Longitudinal Reinforcements in Reinforced Concrete Piers Subjected to Blast Loading”, 8(11), 73–79.
- Zhang, R., & Phillips, B. M. (2016) “Performance and Protection of Base-Isolated Structures under Blast Loading”, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 142(1), 04015063 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889
- J.M. Dewey (1971), “The Properties of Blast Waves Obtained from an analysis of the particle trajectories”, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A.314, pp. 275-299.
- Alexander M. Remennikov, (2003) “A review of methods for predicting bomb blast effects on buildings”, Journal of Battlefield Technology, vol 6, no 3. pp 155-161