OFDM: A Mathematical Review
Mathematical review of the Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing is demonstrated in terms of Inter symbol interference, Multi carrier modulated system and cyclic prefix. Modeling of the mathematical equation of the Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing, Inverse fast Fourier transform and fast Fourier transform is explained with the suitable example using MATLAB. Bit error rate performance of OFDM is also presented with the help of statistical computation.
2. R. van Nee and R. Prasad (2000) “OFDM for Wireless Multimedia Communications” Boston: Artech House.
3. R. W. Chang (1966) “Synthesis of band-limited orthogonal signals for multichannel data transmission,” Bell Labs Tech. Journal, Vol. 45, Issue 10, pp. 1775-1796. http://dx.doi. org/10.1002/j.1538-7305.1966.tb02435.x
4. W. Shieh and I. Djordjevic (2010) “Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing for Optical Communication,” Academic Press, Waltham.
5. B. Saltzberg (1967) “Performance of an efficient parallel data transmission system,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, IEEE, Vol. 15, Issue 6, pp. 805-811.
6. J. Ketonen, M. Juntti and J. R. Cavallaro (2010) “Performance Complexity Comparison of Receivers for a LTE MIMO–OFDM System ”, IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing, Vol. 58, No. 6, pp. 3360 – 3372. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TSP.2010.2044290.
Copyright (c) 2017 Journal on Today's Ideas - Tomorrow's Technologies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Articles in Journal on Today's Ideas - Tomorrow's Technologies (J. Today’s Ideas - Tomorrow’s Technol.) by Chitkara University Publications are Open Access articles that are published with licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- CC-BY 4.0 International License. Based on a work at https://jotitt.chitkara.edu.in. This license permits one to use, remix, tweak and reproduction in any medium, even commercially provided one give credit for the original creation.
View Legal Code of the above mentioned license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
View Licence Deed here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|Journal on Today's Ideas - Tomorrow's Technologies by Chitkara University Publications is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://jotitt.chitkara.edu.in