Publisher's policy of the journal at Sherpa UK for the submitted, accepted and published articles. Click OAPolicy
Aim & Scope
The journal is devoted to publication of original research papers, survey articles and review articles from all branches of Engineering namely Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc. It is an endeavour to propagate and exchange ideas for research, encourage creative thinking, and provide access to knowledge without any barriers. It has a broad scope that covers all fields of engineering and any ideas having a potential to get converted to tomorrow's technologies are acceptable.
More specifically, journal looks forward to publish research papers in some of the very contemporary technology areas as mentioned below:
Computer Science and Engineering - Cloud computing, Big Data, Data Security, Mobility, Distributed Systems, Software Engineering etc.
Electronics and Communication Engineering - State of the art next generation Electronic devices, Power and area saving circuit topologies for all kind of applications like embedded systems, communication, Internet of Things etc.
Civil Engineering - Water resource management, RCC, Water treatment, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical / Geo - environmental Engineering, Fluids mechanics etc.
Mechanical Engineering - Fluid power, Advanced manufacturing, Hydrogen energy etc.
Chemical Engineering - CFD, Advanced Oxidation Processes, Water Treatment, Nanotechnology etc.
However, the above list is not at all exhaustive by any means and editors welcome research articles which boast of a great technological impact of any kind.
Periodicity of Journal and publication charges: The Journal on Today's Ideas -Tomorrow's Technologies (J. Today’s Ideas - Tomorrow’s Technol.) is an open access peer-reviewed scholarly journal devoted to publishing high- quality papers with an internationally recognized Editorial Board Members. It is published twice a year, June and December. No payment of any kind is collected from authors at any stage of publication of their research articles in (J. Today’s Ideas - Tomorrow’s Technol.).
How to submit a research paper to Journal on Today's Ideas - Tomorrow's Technologies (J. Today’s Ideas - Tomorrow’s Technol.): Authors should follow the instructions mentioned at http://jotitt.chitkara.edu.in/pdfs/Instructions-for-Authors-JOTITT.pdf for manuscript preparation. Finally, paper should be submitted at the link http://jotitt.chitkara.edu.in/paper_submission.php
Policy on plagiarism - Journal strongly discourages the practice of plagiarism of any kind and articles found to be plagiarized would face an outright rejection on the basis of guidelines issued by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Tight timelines from the date of submission of the paper are attempted to be followed likewise* -
- Acknowledgement to the authors about receiving of the paper - 24 hours
- Comments on the overall look of the paper in terms of quality of diagrams, figures, graphs and pictures etc.- within 4 -5 working days.
- If the paper complies with standards as laid out for above step, then it is supposed to be sent to the team of Technical Editors. Feedback on the content by the Technical Editors' Team - 3 to 4 weeks
- Final decision to be conveyed to the authors - 6 weeks
- Upon final acceptance, papers will be available on-line.
* Although, editors try their level best to work in the above mentioned timelines so as to know the authors the status of their article but at times it may take an extended amount of time depending upon the availability of the reviewers.